With over 40 national elections taking place in the next 12 months, 2024 is set up to be a fascinating year! We are therefore excited to welcome you to this year’s LMA/LSTA conference, where we shall be joined by leading experts to predict what the future holds for loan market.
With keynote presentations from futurist thinkers and geopolitical experts; panel discussions on leveraged loan market trends and the investability of ESG and a fireside chat on the unintended consequences of regulation, this agenda covers it all.
Topics in this year’s programme include:
- Key Note: 10 shocking scenarios for 2035
- UK and US loan markets: trends and deal terms
- Key note: A year of elections – what to expect?
- Sustainable finance: investible or a cost of doing business?
- Regulatory fireside chat: Beware the unintended consequences
This event is for LMA and LSTA members only and is free of charge. Your organisation can be a member of both/either Association(s) for you to be eligible to attend.
How to Register: If you are an LMA member or both an LMA/LSTA member:
- Please login to the LMA website using your username and password;
- Click on the purple “Book Now” tab in this email; and
- Scroll down to the bottom of the webpage that opens and click on the “Book now” button.
Members will need first to have logged on using their individual username and password in order to register. To create a username and password, click here. If you have forgotten your password, click here.
How to Register: If you are an LSTA member only:
LSTA only members, please request a place by emailing Melissa Seaden at email@example.com
- Full name
- Job title
Allen & Overy
One Bishops Square
London, E1 6AD