On 11 March LSTA and LMA will be holding their annual joint conference in London. This event has grown to be our second largest conference with demand for places increasing each year. The audience comprises a wide mix of delegates in senior and middle management positions from the UK, Europe and the US. The programme will explore the latest market trends and legal developments on either sides of the Atlantic with speakers being some of the most respected and senior professionals in the industry. It is an event not to be missed therefore register early to ensure your place.
Topics this year include:
- Global economic outlook
- UK and US loan market: trends and deal terms
- Sustainable finance – a flash in the pan?
- LIBOR – are you ready?
- Keynote: 2020 geopolitical trends
- Solving for KYC
- ESG investing
- Politics and regulatory reform
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Conference|09:00 to 17:00
Registration|Open to LSTA and LMA Members|See Below for Options
FOR LMA MEMBERS ONLY
- Go to the LMA Event and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage that opens and click on the “Book now” button;
- Please login to the LMA website using your username and password;
FOR LSTA MEMBERS ONLY
Please request a place by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org and confirming your:
- Full name
- Job title
Allen & Overy LLP
One Bishops Square
London E1 6AD