Index Commentary - November 2022

The US leveraged loan market retained a firmer tone in November, with the Morningstar LSTA US Leveraged Loan Index gaining 1.24%. Combined with the 1.03% gain in October, the index has now recovered the entire 2.27% drop in September, shrinking the year-to-date loss to 1.04%. This analysis is written by Marina Lukatsky.


Become a Member

Membership in the LSTA offers numerous benefits and opportunities. Chief among them is the opportunity to participate in the decision making process that ultimately establishes loan market standards, develops market practices, and influences the market’s direction.

View Current Members

Our Partners

CUSIPFitch Group logoMorningstarRefinitiv-(March-2019)
Total Results: 

Sort by:

LSTA’s New Board: Voted In Just One Ballot!

Who are the new Directors on the LSTA’s Board? LSTA Executive Director Lee Shaiman recaps the Annual Membership Meeting…and offers the big reveal (of the…

LSTA Publication of Flood Standards

January 20, 2023 - Today the LSTA published the revised LSTA Market Standards for Flood Insurance Processes in Syndicated Lending (“Flood Standards”). By way of…