The Roberts Court’s Bankruptcy Jurisprudence—A look at the Supreme Court’s approach to bankruptcy law during Chief Justice Roberts’ 16 terms as Chief:
- What cases does the Court take
- What principles does the Court use?
- How does the Court split?
- Who is the Court’s leading bankruptcy jurist (and who is “out”)?
- Who wins and who loses?
Tuesday, March 9, 2021
4PM to 5:15PM (ET)|Webcast Only
Presentation, Replay, Supported Documents & Recap|Now Available|Scroll Down to View
1.5 CLE Credit Will Be Issued
- Elliot Ganz, General Counsel & Co-Head of Pubic Policy, LSTA
- Craig Goldblatt, Partner, WilmerHale
- Richard Levin, Partner, Jenner & Block, Moderator
- Danielle Spinelli, Partner, WilmerHale