Cryptocurrencies, Digital Tokens, Initial Coin Offerings, and Token Sales
With all the hype surrounding Bitcoin, other digital currencies, and initial coin offerings, it’s hard to work out what’s real and what’s virtual. Our panels of expert speakers brokedown these concepts and explained the basics of cryptocurriencies, some of the potential hurdles for digital currencies, and how loan market participants can prepare for the rise of digital currencies. Some of the topics which were addressed included the following:
- What is a cryptocurrency?
- How are they bought and sold?
- What can you buy with it?
- What are potential regulatory hurdles to these virtual currencies?
- What are possible implications for the loan market and credit agreements?
Monday, February 12, 2018
4PM to 5:15PM | Webcast Only
- Joshua Klayman, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Bridget Marsh, LSTA, Intro
- Geoffrey Peck, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Mark Wojciechowski, Morrison & Foerster LLP