Because of the volume of questions we received on last week’s webinar, “Main Street Lending Program 2.0 – A First Look”, our panelists have kindly agreed to present a supplemental session answering those questions.
Questions addressed focus on, amongst other topics:
- Borrower eligibility and restrictions
- Calculation of EBITDA and debt
- Specific terms of the Main Street facilities and their interplay with existing debt
- Lender issues
Friday, May 8, 2020
11AM to 11:50AM (ET)|Webcast Only
Presentation, Replays & Additional Content|Scroll Down to View
1 CLE Credit Hour|Available for NYS Transitional and Non-Transitional – Areas of Professional Practice.
- Elliot Ganz, General Counsel and Co-Head Public Policy Group, LSTA
- Jason Kyrwood, Partner and Co-head of Finance Group, Davis Polk & Wardwell
- Bridget Marsh, Executive Vice President & Deputy General Counsel, LSTA
- Matthew Edward Schernecke, Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius