The immediate focus of companies during the market crisis has been to ensure sufficient levels of liquidity, but focus is now shifting to identifying deleveraging opportunities with secondary market loan prices having fallen well below par. In this webcast, expert speakers looked at:
- Where is the secondary market trading today?
- Why and how companies and sponsors purchase company debt
- Post 2008 crisis credit agreement technology which restricts those purchases
- Practical considerations for lenders
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
4PM to 4:50PM (ET)|Webcast Only
Presentation & Replay|Scroll Down to View
1 CLE Credit Hour|Available for NYS Transitional and Non-Transitional – Areas of Professional Practice.
- Carolyn Zander Alford, Partner, King & Spalding
- Ted Basta, EVP of Market Analytics & Investor Strategy, LSTA
- William H. Fuller III, Partner, King & Spalding
- Tess Virmani, Associate General Counsel & EVP, Public Policy, LSTA, Intro