As 2021 draws to a close, members joined our panel of experts to look back at this year’s regulatory developments, what to expect next year and what this all means for European and US funds. Topics included:
- EU’s Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR)
- What are the reporting requirements for Article 8 and Article 9 funds?
- What are the implications for US funds managers and investors?
- What are expectations/considerations now that implementation has been delayed until 2023?
- 2022 will see the SEC’s proposing rulemakings on ESG reporting for corporates and funds
- What can we expect?
- Deal trends and lessons
Thursday, December 9, 2021
11AM to 12:15PM (ET) | Virtual Webcast Only
Presentation and Replay | Now Available | Scroll Down to View
1.5 CLE Credits Offered | Will Not Receive CLE for Replay
- Greg Brown, Partner, Allen & Overy LLP – London
- Tamara Cizeika, Counsel, Allen & Overy LLP – London
- Elizabeth Leckie, Partner, Allen & Overy LLP – New York
- Ken Rivlin, Head of the International Environmental Law Group and co-head of the International Trade and Regulatory Law Group, Allen & Overy – New York
- Kelly Sporn, Senior Policy Advisor, Allen & Overy LLP – London
- Jaclyn Yeap, Partner, Allen & Overy LLP – Hong Kong
- Tess Virmani, Associate General Counsel, Executive Vice President, Public Policy, LSTA (Intro)