Energy finance practitioners from Haynes Boone, LLP discussed current energy finance topics, including the latest trends in oil and gas finance. This seminar paid particular attention to:
- The impact of the Russia-Ukraine war on the oil and gas industry and the sanctions implemented, including a discussion of the LNG industry as it exists today and expectations on how it will evolve over the next few years.
- Updates on the U.S. oil and gas industry, including the Biden administration’s shift to encourage more drilling and how producers are responding.
- Current issues and trends in ESG, including reporting and verification requirements, ESG-linked provisions in Credit Agreements and impact of regulatory changes.
Tuesday, June 7, 2022
4PM to 5PM (ET) | Webcast Only
Presentation & Replay | Now Available | Scroll Down to View
1 CLE Credit Will Be Issued
- Deborah Low, Partner, Finance Practice Group, Co-Chair of the Firm’s ESG Practice, Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Laura Martone, Partner, Finance Practice Group and Energy Practice Group, Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Jeff Nichols, Co-Chair of Energy Practice Group, Haynes and Boone, LLP, Moderator
- Gilbert D. Porter, Partner & Co-Chair of Global Projects Practice Group, Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Bridget Marsh, EVP & Deputy General Counsel, LSTA, Intro