The Federal Reserve Board announced that it was expanding the scope and eligibility of the loan facilities under the Main Street Lending Program (“MSLP”). The LSTA hosted a webinar to analyze the significant changes to the MSLP and what it could mean for the loan markets.
Among the topics we will cover:
- What are the significant changes to the Main Street Expanded Loan Facility (“MSELF”)?
- What is the new Main Street Priority Loan Facility (“MSPLF”)?
- How has the Eligible Lender definition been expanded?
- What is an Eligible Borrower?
- What is an Ineligible Business?
- How are leverage and EBITDA calculated?
- What is the new reference rate for MSLP loans?
- What is the maturity of MSLP loans?
- What are the required Eligible Lender certifications and covenants?
- What does all this mean as a practical matter
Friday, May 1, 2020
11AM to 12PM (ET)
Presentation & Replay|Scroll Down To View