The LSTA hosted CME Group in a discussion of exactly how CME Term SOFR was built, how it works, its robustness and contingency planning. Topics included:
- CME Term SOFR vs. other potential replacement rates.
- How is CME Term SOFR constructed?
- What mechanisms are in place to ensure Term SOFR is robust and reliable in a variety of market conditions?
- How does CME Benchmark Administration guarantee independent oversight and publication of rates?
- What is market fallback language if CME Term SOFR were not available?
Thursday, February 3, 2022
11AM to 12:15PM (ET) | Webcast Only
Presentation & Replay | Now Available | Scroll Down to View
- Meredith Coffey, EVP, Head of Research, Co-Head of Public Policy, LSTA
- Gavin Lee, CEO of CME Group Benchmark Admin Limited, CME Group
- Mark Rogerson, ED, EMEA Head of Interest Rate Products, CME Group
- Tess Virmani, EVP, Associate General Counsel, Head of ESG, LSTA