Members attended a symposium for an in-depth discussion of one of the most vexing issues in the credit markets today: the increasing use of aggressive liability management techniques by companies to advantage one group of creditors over another and the warfare that results among creditors.
The Symposium brought together leading academics, practitioners, investors and market participants to discuss the rise of intra-creditor conflict and where we go from here. The Symposium was co-sponsored by the Creditor Rights Coalition.
Tuesday, June 21, 2022
1:00PM to 4:30PM (ET) | In-Person Event
Presentations & Articles | Now Available | Scroll Down to View
- Professor Ken Ayotte, Berkeley Law
- Assoc. Professor Vince Buccola, Wharton
- Chris Chaice, Brigade Capital Management
- Elisabeth de Fontenay, Duke University School of Law
- David Golub, Golub Capital
- Assoc. Professor Greg Nini, Drexel University
- Larry Wee, Paul Weiss
- Erica Weisgerber, Debevoise & Plimpton