New Form of Agreement Among Lenders Unveiled
Members joined us to look at the LSTA’s newest form – and first form designed for middle market lending. The speakers covered the context and approach taken by the LSTA when drafting the form, with a particular focus on the different drafting options and alternative formulations available in the agreement. The speakers also highlighted key issues discussed among the committee members during the drafting process.
- What is a synthetic first lien/second lien unitranche financing?
- How can practitioners make best use of the form?
- The effect of bankruptcy and issues that may arise during an insolvency proceeding
- Variations in voting mechanisms
- Alternative waterfall trigger events
- Common permutations of buy-out rights and rights of first offer
Thursday, April 11, 2019
4PM to 5:15PM (ET)|Webcast Only
Registration|Open to LSTA Members
1.5 CLE Credit|Available for NYS Transitional and Non-Transitional – Areas of Professional Practice
- Todd Goren, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Min Heo, Associate, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Geoffrey Peck, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Tess Virmani, LSTA, Intro