Energy finance and bankruptcy practitioners from Haynes and Boone, LLP discussed current energy finance topics, including the latest trends in oil and gas finance. This seminar paid particular attention to:
- The legacy of the recent wave of oil and gas bankruptcy filings.
- Projected LNG demand and project lending for LNG projects.
- The Fall 2021 borrowing base redetermination season and capital source trends in the upstream oil and gas industry.
Tuesday, December 7, 2021
4PM to 5PM (ET) | Webcast Only
Presentation & Replay | Now Available | Scroll Down to View
1.0 CLE Credit Will Be Issued | Will Not Be Issued for Replay
- Kraig Grahmann, Partner & Head of the Energy Finance Practice Group, Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Bridget Marsh, EVP & Deputy General Counsel, LSTA – Intro
- Jeff Nichols, Co-Chair of Energy Practice Group, Haynes and Boone, LLP – Moderator
- Kelli Norfleet, Partner, Bankruptcy & Restructuring Practice Group, Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Gilbert Porter, Partner & Co-Chair of Global Projects Practice Group, Haynes and Boone, LLP