Energy finance and bankruptcy practitioners from Haynes and Boone, LLP will discuss current energy finance topics, including the latest trends in oil and gas finance. This seminar will pay particular attention to:
- The legacy of the recent wave of oil and gas bankruptcy filings.
- Projected LNG demand and project lending for LNG projects.
- The Fall 2021 borrowing base redetermination season and capital source trends in the upstream oil and gas industry.
Tuesday, December 7, 2021
4PM to 5PM (ET) | Webcast Only
Registration | Open to LSTA Members | Registration to Close at 2PM on the 7th
Instructions to be Sent at 2PM day of Event | Event Confirmation Will Also Contain Similar Details along w/calendar reminder
1.0 CLE Credit Will Be Issued
- Kraig Grahmann, Partner & Head of the Energy Finance Practice Group, Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Bridget Marsh, EVP & Deputy General Counsel, LSTA – Intro
- Jeff Nichols, Co-Chair of Energy Practice Group, Haynes and Boone, LLP – Moderator
- Kelli Norfleet, Partner, Bankruptcy & Restructuring Practice Group, Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Gilbert Porter, Partner & Co-Chair of Global Projects Practice Group, Haynes and Boone, LLP