During this webinar the panelists discussed sustainability linked loans (SLLs) and the growing importance that SLLs play in advancing ESG considerations in the loan market. The webinar also delved into the topic of ESG-washing and its impact on SLLs and sustainable finance.
Thursday, March 2, 2023
4PM to 5PM (ET) | Webcast Only
Presentation | Now Available | Scroll Down to View
Replay | Will Not Made Available For This Webcast
1 CLE Credit | NYS Only
- Vadim Avdeychik, Partner, Clifford Chance – New York, Moderator
- Sam Mason, Executive Director, North America ESG Debt Capital Markets, J.P. Morgan
- Steve Nickelsburg, Partner, Clifford Chance – Washington D.C.
- Daniel Winick, Partner, Clifford Chance – New York
- Tess Virmani, DGC & EVP – Public Policy, Head of ESG, LSTA – Intro