While the post-election political situation is still in flux, Reg Brown and David Cohen, Partners at WilmerHale and long-time Washington experts, joined LSTA General Counsel Elliot Ganz to discuss what the new landscape may mean for leveraged loans and CLOs. Topics included:
- What are the prospects for financial regulatory legislation?
- How will the focus of the federal bank agencies and SEC change?
- Is Risk Retention off the table?
- Will the Volcker Rule reforms stick?
- Are there any chances for Bankruptcy Reform?
- Will the Leveraged Lending Guidance remain as “guidance” rather than a rule?
- Will there be additional Main Street Lending Facility improvements?
- Will there be another round of PPP loans?
Thursday, November 12, 2020
4PM to 5PM (ET)|Webcast Only
Presentation Now Available|Scroll Down To View
- Reginald J. Brown, Partner, WilmerHale
- David S Cohen, Partner, WilmerHale
- Elliot Ganz, General Counsel, LSTA