Professors Ronald Mann and Eric Talley of Columbia Law School, who each drafted an amicus brief in this case, joined LSTA’s General Counsel Elliot Ganz in analyzing and decoding this important 2nd Circuit Decision.
- What does the court’s opinion say?
- What does the concurrence say?
- Why did the decision take so long?
- What does the decision mean for the future of the loan market?
Tuesday, September 20, 2022
4PM to 5PM (ET) | Webcast Only
Replay | Now Available | Scroll Down to View
Materials | Available | Scroll Down to View
1 CLE Credit
- Elliot Ganz, General Counsel & Co-Head of Public Policy, LSTA
- Ronald Mann, Professor of Law, Columbia Law School
- Eric Talley, Partner, Professor of Law, Columbia Law School