Token Sales for Bankers
This presentation was built on the LSTA’s Cryptocurrencies CLE held in early February. In this particular seminar, our panelists examined token sales from a bankers’ perspective and discussed the following topics:
- How does a “token sale” differ from other types of fundraising?
- The role of third parties – advisors, technology partners, promoters and others
- Regulatory issues applicable to token sales in the US and abroad
- What if borrower has already conducted a token sale?
- Legal risk to lenders who provide financing to companies that undertake token sales
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
4PM to 4:50PM (ET) | Webcast Only
- Lewis Cohen, Hogan Lovells LLP
- Soraya Ghebleh, Hogan Lovells LLP
- Joshua Klayman, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Bridget Marsh, LSTA, Intro