The LSTA has initiated a weekly live LIBOR Q&A call on Monday afternoons at 3PM(ET). This call is intended to address LIBOR questions coming into the LSTA. There are two ways to ask questions:
- You can ask questions live on the call
- You can email your question to LIBOR information and we will collect these questions and answer them on the call
Next Call Scheduled For Monday, April 19, 2021
3PM to 4PM (ET)
Dial-In Number|See Below|You will need to be Member of the LSTA to view
Documents to View|Scroll to View
Additional Content|Scroll to Bottom of Page|In Order of Latest to Oldest
We also will collect the questions to develop a LIBOR FAQ. We hope this an efficient way to answer (to the best of our abilities) all the questions emerging from LSTA Members.
In the meantime, please refer to the LSTA’s The Great Migration Away From LIBOR for LIBOR insights.
- LSTA Library for the LIBOR Transition
- LIBOR: Living in a Multirate World (Ops II)
- A (Credit) Sensitive Topic
- Publication of Simple RFR Multicurrency Concept Document
- ARRC Legislative Fix has Passed
- LIBOR Hardwired Fallbacks: Better & More Useable
- Term SOFR: Not in the Near Term?
- LSTA Webcast Reviews March 5th FCA and IBA Announcement and Implication for Loans and CLOs
- March 5th Announcement & LIBOR’s Certain Endgame Presentation
- Publication of LSTA Form of Notice of the IBA and FCA Announcements
- An Update on ARRC and Supervisory Statements on LIBOR Cessation
- An Analysis of the FCA Announcement
- How to KISS for RFR Multicurrency Facilities
- Flooring It! LIBOR vs. SOFR
- FRBNY, LSTA and Credit Sensitivity
- RFR Working Group Roadmap
- LIBOR Cessation Timeline
- The Time Draws Nigh
- Upcoming LIBOR Announcement and What You Should Be Focused On Podcast
- LIBOR’s End: Are ARRC Recommendations Aligned with FCA & IBA Announcements?
- Daily Compounded SOFR Concept Document Advances
- Using “Average RFRs” to Calculate Cost of Carry in the Post-LIBOR Era
- LIBOR Transition: One Week…and 18 Months
- LIBOR Is Still Ending! Remediation Is Safer Presentation
- LIBOR Is Still Ending! Remediation Is Safer Webcast Replay
- LIBOR is Still Ending – but More Safely
- LIBOR: Hardwireds are Here!
- On SOFR & Risk Sensitive Rates
- LIBOR Replacement Provisions for Amendment of CLO Indenture
- LIBOR Transition: What The Business Needs to Know Presentation
- LIBOR: Remediation Animation
- LIBOR’s Death & Taxes
- LIBOR: The “Old CLO” Fix
- LIBOR Transition: LSTA Trade Confirms
- Huzzah! Hardwireds are Here!
- Simple SOFR Just Got Simpler
- LSTA’s SOFR Concept Credit Agreement – Daily Simple SOFR/Daily Compounded SOFR
- SOFR Splinters? Not So Painful
- LIBOR: Conventions for Unconventional Thinking
- LIBOR: Your Regulators are Watching
- ARRC Updated Final Recommended Language
- ARRC Recommended Fallback Language for Syndicated Loans (Fallback Language Only)
- LIBOR: The SEC is Coming
- LIBOR Transition in a COVID-19 World: Preparation Amidst the Chaos
- Loans: Going Hardwired!
- ARRC Releases Best Practice Recommendations for LIBOR Transition
- Market Context for Hardwired Fallbacks
- LIBOR: 12.31.21 Cessation Remains Base Case
- LIBOR Cessation: We Still Must Assume it’s December 2021
- LIBOR Transition: Two Tools Here, Two Tools Coming!
- LIBOR Fallbacks: Legislate, Don’t Litigate?
- SOFR Index (and Averages) are Coming!
- LIBOR & SOFR: Spread Adjustments
- Life After LIBOR
- SOFR: Addressing Basis Biases
- LSTA Newsletter: July 24, 2020