The LSTA has initiated a weekly live LIBOR Q&A call on Monday afternoons at 3PM(ET). This call is intended to address LIBOR questions coming into the LSTA. There are two ways to ask questions:
- You can ask questions live on the call
- You can email your question to LIBOR information and we will collect these questions and answer them on the call
3PM to 4PM (ET)
Dial-In Number|See Below|You will need to be Member of the LSTA to view
Supporting Content|Found Below In Order of Latest to Oldest|Scroll to Bottom for Additional Content In Order of Latest to Oldest
We also will collect the questions to develop a LIBOR FAQ. We hope this an efficient way to answer (to the best of our abilities) all the questions emerging from LSTA Members.
In the meantime, please refer to the LSTA’s The Great Migration Away From LIBOR for LIBOR insights.
- ARRC Releases Best Practice Recommendations for LIBOR Transition
- Market Context for Hardwired Fallbacks
- LIBOR: 12.31.21 Cessation Remains Base Case
- LSTA Distributes Revised Draft of Compounded SOFR Concept Document
- LSTA Releases Initial Draft of Simple SOFR Concept Document
- LIBOR Cessation: We Still Must Assume it’s December 2021
- LIBOR Transition: Two Tools Here, Two Tools Coming!
- LIBOR Fallbacks: Legislate, Don’t Litigate?
- SOFR Index (and Averages) are Coming!
- LIBOR & SOFR: Spread Adjustments
- Life After LIBOR
- Blacklined Version of the Investment Grade Term Loan
- SOFR: Addressing Basis Biases